Best Paintball guns to buy from Empire in 2018
If you are a paintball enthusiast you must be acquainted with the various numbers of types, models and brands of the paintball guns. The sheer variety of brands selling paintball guns make it quite a complicated task to choose the right gun for the purpose you want it to serve. The task of browsing through heaps of information regarding paintball guns can be arduous and very confusing. The foremost thing to consider about the paintball gun is the brand manufacturing it. Among the hundreds of companies manufacturing paintball guns, only a few of them are reliable and efficient. When you recall such names of paintball manufacturing companies one name is bound to strike your mind and that is Empire. Empire has been active in manufacturing a wide variety of paintball guns and markers for a long time and has acquired a world-renowned status in their field. Below we have compiled a list of the top Empire paintball guns in 2018 that you can buy and use without any worries.
A bit about Paintball
Firstly, let us talk a bit about the game Paintball. It is a fantastic hobby to play with family and friends in your leisure time because paintball provides the right blend of fun and competitiveness into the mix. It includes a fun journey in the disguise of a healthy challenge that provides a great alternative way of burning a few calories while having loads of fun. The participants have the luxury to opt for a take-off for indoor as well as outdoor fields which are bound to provide a thrilling adventure and a valuable user experience.
The challenge involving the game Paintball isn’t just physical but also mentally thrilling as the game requires you to think strategically while enduring physically. A slight hinge of sentimental involvement is also required where players get a bit passionate about the game. This kind of emotional, mental and physical involvement can never be experienced in a video games on your couch. When you are playing paintball out there in the field you feel a certain level of adrenalin rush running through your veins. One session of playing paintball is enough for you to go crazy anticipating about the next one.
Why is it essential to buy a good paintball gun?
The answer to the question is largely obvious. It can be analogous to why is it essential to buy a good bat for a cricketer? I mean when you are playing paintball the gun is your primary weapon which you will be putting to use in order to play the game. Making a good investment on a paintball gun is fairly mandatory considering the fact that you want your gun to be supporting you and not the other way round. You need to select a paintball gun that will ably suit your style of play and match your skill set perfectly. Moreover, it must be able to fit into your estimated budget. Finding the best paintball gun in the market may be a daunting task but it will become easier if you refer to the list we have provided below as it includes the top 5 paintball guns manufactured by Empire, a world renowned paintball gun manufacturer.
How to choose the right one for me?
There are a few certain things you must consider before you can determine the right paintball gun for yourself. Among these things, the three most crucial ones are mentioned in brief below.
- Your Budget: The game paintball is quite expensive and that compels most of the people to limit their budget on the gun. Very few people would want to spend all their money on a single gun and have nothing left to spend on paintball accessories. This is why it is very essential to set up a limit on the amount of money you would want to spend. Then you can freely look for paintball guns that fit your budget. Buying an older used model must not be ruled out as the prices drop significantly and you can still receive good services from it.
- The kind of paintball you want to play: The next thing to determine is the kind of paintball you would want to play. You could be a rec-baller who goes out once in a while to their playground and enjoys a game of paintball with their friends. Or you could be a tournament aspirant who would require consistent practice in order to improve and play their absolute best. This decision is also as important as the budget factor because no one would want to buy a $1500 trophy gun and bring it out onto the mud.
- The fit: The fit is one thing that most deem to be very important. There are two aspects to look into, the feel and the look. Yes, some might feel that the look isn’t such an important aspect to consider but the paintball gun must make you happy with just its look. Then the feel has to be there when you hold it in your hands and strike a pose with it. The length, width and trigger position are just some important aspects that you must consider while buying.
|Name||Empire Axe||Empire BT-4||Empire TM-15||Empire Axe Pro||Empire Vanquish|
|Features||Sturdy built, Multiple firing modes.||Fully upgradeable, reliable, removable front grip||Lightweight, sturdy built, pica tinny rail system.||Updated bolt removal system, improved ergonomics, Redline OLED||Spool valve engine, temperature controlled pressure control system, widescreen OLED|
|Pros||High level of accuracy, versatile design, e-trigger system||Includes dual pica tinny rail system, Customizable||Endless accessory options, front and rear sights, electropneumatic system||A large number of upgrades||5-Way joystick, bolt removal system|
|Cons||A bit overbudget||Might malfunction after prolonged usage||None as of yet||Huge cost||Slightly overbudget|
One of the most preferred Paintball guns in the professional sector is the Empire Axe. It is a common favorite for paintball tournaments which obviously makes it a high-end paintball gun that has the ability to unload paintballs really fast.
- It has multiple firing modes namely single shot, full auto and ramping using which you can start heavy firing with utmost ease.
- Rock solid build with quality looks that creates a good impression when you first hold and fire it.
- Equipped with a great e-trigger system that is adjustable for any type of paintball game from outdoor woodsball to speedball.
- Provides a high level of accuracy to the shooters.
- Versatile design allowing lots of after-market upgrade parts to be available for the
- A bit high-end for buyers with a limited budget.
The BT series initially started with the Empire BT-4. It is one of the perfect woodsball marker which enables you to construct the ultimate machine.
- The paintball gun is fully upgradeable which makes it a proper buy.
- Thoroughly reliable and accurate perfect for woodsball event.
- Removable front grip which allows a firm grip on the paintball gun.
- It is a highly customizable gun which you can start your paintball career with.
- It has a baked-on coating on it enhancing the already robust built.
- Dual pica tinny rails are provided which perfectly meet the military standards.
- It is said to be a bit malfunctioning after prolonged usage.
Any mil-sim enthusiast would prefer the TM-15 paintball marker over any other contemporary gun because of its strong, durable body which provides a high level of performance.
- Lightweight yet boasting off a strong build which enables paintball players to move flexibly with it.
- An electropneumatic operating system supports the gun’s performance to a large extent.
- A sound signature stealth firing mode reduces the sound of the gun when fired.
- The standard multiple pica tinny rails affect its military performance.
- Accessory options are almost endless with this TM-15 model.
- Equipped with front as well as rear sights.
- Contains airline operation which eliminates external hoses.
- None received as of yet
Empire axe PRO
The AXE pro is the new marker from the house of Empire designed for high valued warfare. The R&D team of Empire took the great Axe marker and tweaked it further, refined and re-designed it to create the masterpiece big brother axe Pro.
- Ergonomics are improved which provides a better feeling on the hand.
- Equipped with a Redline OLED board giving AXE Pro a larger brain.
- Contains an updated bolt removal system which reduces the crew sizes.
- A boosted brainpower is obtained with the inclusion of the Redline OLED board.
- Includes a number of upgrades from the previous version such as a compact-delay ASA, better clamping feedneck, a more accurate 2-piece Driver XX barrel, much improved level of waterproofing etc.
- A new and updated bolt removal system.
- Costs way too much.
The last one on the list is the Empire Vanquish which is one of the most highly rated paintball marker of the previous year.
- Spool valve engine: It contains a pressure balanced spool valve engine that provides the user a very smooth shot hence enhancing accuracy.
- Temperature controlled pressure control: The gauges will fuss no longer with the modified air pressure control which comes with an electronic reading.
- Widescreen OLED: It makes the screen easily readable in direct sunlight out on the field.
- 5-Way Joystick: You can easily scroll through the vanquish settings by scrolling through the joystick.
- Bolt removal system: The Vanquish comes with a push button system for bolt removal that makes maintenance as easy as it gets.
- The budget might not be suitable.
The paintball guns that we use out on the field must be picked precisely after considering a number of aesthetics such as the fit, the budget and the playing style. Empire is one of the most well-known paintball marker manufacturing companies currently active but if you consider the sheer number of paintball guns they offer to the market then you will be stuck in a dilemma. The above-listed markers are the top 5 Empire paintball guns that you can find in 2018. If you ask me I will choose the Empire Axe Pro among the above but the fact is any one of the following will serve you equally.
You may like these